hello.
Wow, have you noticed I have been blogging a lot lately? I reckon it must be all this free time I got from procrastinating FYP and ProjectOne. Anyway, I am proud to announce that I painted my room today (no help from grandma this time, I did it all by myself), but I must admit my wall painting skills are pretty amateur. It took me six hours to paint 3 walls and if you look closely, my remaining white walls are stained with Nippon's Chestnut paint blotches (you can't see it in the picture, so don't try looking. I ain't dumb you know). It was sorta fun, I needed a change of environment as well as something to busy myself with anyway. The result was a very dark room and very brown hands.

With this newly painted room, it gives me more reason to shop for home decor.
Sigh, I guess I have no choice... "IKEA, HERE I COME!" (yay.)

<< Home